A Suicidal Squirrel's Guide to Life

A blog about all sorts of things. And squirrel stories. Sometimes.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

That Karen Is Such a . . .

No, really, she is.

So this one time there was this little old man and little old woman who were living off of their social security. The folks realized that they weren't going to be able to make ends meet on just their social security, so they had to come up with a plan. The old man says, "Honey, I think you're going to have to go out on the street." So the next night, she went out at dusk, and when she came home at dawn the next day, her husband was waiting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. He asked her, "How did it go?" She laid $8.10 on the table. He said, "Which one gave you the dime?" And she said, "All of them."

Karen has a lot of dimes.

Right this very second, she is trying to entice my kitty cat into licking her emu oil. I will not look. Not no way. Not no how. Poor kitty cat. Poor emu.

We love our Karen very much, and we missed her so so bad while she was out of town. So this one night, Papa Squirrel and I were looking at things on the internets, and I found this story about signs that your partner is cheating. So we thought of Karen. Of course.

On a serious note, if any one - male or female - really thought that their partner was cheating based on those signs, it would be a very very sad thing. Use common sense, people. Paranoia does not solve problems.

But that Karen is such a. . . Well, she knows what she is.

The end.

PS Papa Squirrel says she's not really a whore because she doesn't charge for it. :D

4 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the beloved and infamous Karen of this post. It hurts, it really hurts, to know how they REALLY think of me. Just kidding - I actually begged Mama Squirrel to make a post about lil ol' me, whether it was mean or not. So thanks for making me famous on the Internet, Mama Squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Yes, that Karen is SUCH a you know what...I agree...she is soooooo...well, you know.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. That Really Hurts, Annie. it hurts so bad. It hurts really bad. That's all I have to say about that, cuz I'm eloquent.

    Karen

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JUST KIDDING OMG I LOVE YOU ANNIE AND I LOVE BEING WHAT I AM...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home